Feb 23, 2010

Miss Piggy

As it stands she is only allowed to wear shoes of the tennis kind if they are pink and have sparkly crystals on them. I have a personal hate towards tennis shoes paired with jeans and have only worn that look twice this year, and I was in serious cleaning frump mode.
My Bald as an Eagle Ava Kate turned ten months. You know my pain by now. She is getting really "spirited" and feisty. I saw her scratch Luke twice yesterday out of anger. I also have witnessed on many an occasion, sharply slapping her hand together while yelling for something she wants. Our bishop's wife told me that Ava Kate is her style Icon and has some serious Miss Piggy style....and attitude. That fits her perfectly. Even though she is on the small side she has rolls and rolls and eats like a man. Love her.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Five Bresees said...

How cute!

Bethany said...

Jenna, so funny! I love the pictures. You totally captured both emotion:) You really need to come over!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...