Feb 24, 2010

All My single Ladies, all my single ladies

I got called to the young womens recently and I LOVE it. It is the best calling there is. It helps that we have fun girls and all my best friends are in young womens. These women are all hilarious and very inspiring and dedicated, and YOUNG. For our talent show all the leaders learned the single ladies dance and did it in granny costume, complete with back moans. These are from my phone but you get the idea.

Is there a better way to watch Sid the Science kid?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun! Young Women's really is the best calling.

Jamielyn said...

haha that was fun! We really have the best calling! I put a clip on my blog...she don't tell! ;)

Bethany said...

Awesome! I'm back in YW again, too! Luke looks so much older in this picture.

Trista said...

Oh embarrassing pictures! Thanks for posting those to the world Jenna! Good thing I like you! j/k...I'll be posting it to my blog soon!

Rachel said...

Wait a minute.. all your best friends are in Young Womens?? Come on now!! ?? ;) I would have LOVED to see that!! On my way to Jamie's blog to check it out!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...