Feb 10, 2010

phone pictures

Avie got a new slide n swing thanks to Grandpa Ben and Grandma Cherry!

Then my dad came over and helped us put up our trampoline net. They were pretending to work for this picture.
NOw Luke and friends won't fly off.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kent and Kate said...

Fun stuff! I miss AZ. It is too cold here.

*JULIA* said...

Who is grandma Cherry??

Five Bresees said...

Oh my! She is so cute!!!

Trista said...

Guess Mark was too slow at helping Kreed with that net. He probably did that on purpose though! :) j/k.

Bethany said...

Aren't those fun? Our tramp has a net just like that, but the one at the house where we're staying doesn't. But, it's, like, a foot off the ground so it doesn't really matter:)

The Sauls said...

Jenna, I found your blog too! lol So I have to tell you that you have the sweetest little boy ever. He tries to give me kisses when I drop Brett off in nursery. lol. What cute kids you have!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...