This little cinnabun is so edible it hurts. Also she has yet to sprout teeth or anymore hairs then she was born with.
I thought I was losing Luke a little this past week. He had regressed a bit and was very fragile. I have so much to do so he was given bottles a lot and TV was his babysitter.I decided to go back to two hours a day face time with him and he is already snapping back. Yesterday he had morning play-dates and then an hour swim play with me and topped it off with a picnic in the park and running with dad. This kid needs to be exercised hard everyday to keep an even keel. I am really starting to like his age. He listens when we go places and is great at restaurants . He is a keeper.A little brother/sister swing time never hurts.
In Ziegler news....We moved! We moved up the street and I LOVE our new place. Two huge parks are 30 seconds away and no more stairs! Moving however has taken it's toll on me and I am beat and still have so much to do. I won't feel right until I have decorated. Also our couches that we ordered a month ago have still not arrived so it doesn't feel complete yet.



4 comments:
well i'm glad you're still in the ward, Ava is getting so big and beautiful.
The kids are so cute! Ethan is the same way as Luke. You have to take him outside and wear him out, otherwise he throws fits more often.
Your new location is so much better! That drive to your old house was killing me! :)
I heard you moved and that your house is really nice! Feel blessed Ava has no teeth yet-- Logan started biting while nursing the second he got his 1st tooth!
Post a Comment