
My sister did an impromptu shoot on Sunday and as usual I LOVE the outcome. I was unsure about her duds but it all looks so cute. When my sister emailed me these pictures I wanted to cry because they are FABOOSH and Ava looks so big. She is only in the 25% for weight, is bald as an egg and only has one tooth so I know she is trying her best to stay forever young for me.
I cannot believe
that
She
is one.
This year went by so fast and I can very honestly say I have enjoyed Ava Kate in every single stage. She is nothing short of perfection wrapped in a tiny, big bummed, soft, peachy shell. She could grow up to be a maniac but I am forever grateful to her for giving me the kindest and easiest birth/nursing/sleeping experience. I was put through the ringer with Luke and am still feeling the effects.I have to remind myself that her PAINLESS and fast birth was real. My whole pregnancy I was upset at the thought of birthing and mastitis and colic. I did not want a baby, I put on a happy face but deep down I was unhappy with the situation. The night before I was induced I was already in labor and I was KAH-Razzzie. I was so mean to my sweet husband because I was scared. We always joke about how I cried and called (yelled) Kreed lazy for not vacuuming the stairs. Never-mind he had cleaned the whole house head to toe and I blamed my lost camera on him (found that in my purse). He was great and gave me a special blessing and told me to sleep. After that I had such peace and Ava's birthday was the Best day ever. The moment I had her I had such a strong and instant bond with her. Always so so effortless to love her. My whole life I have wanted a daughter and it is all too good to be true. I used to be jealous of Every. Single. Person. that had a daughter. Literally so green with envy. Now I am sad for every. single. person . for not having an Ava in their life. She is the greatest gift I have ever received (tied with my men). We are already best friends and we do girl things just the two of us. She is a happy, easy babe that loves to sleep. (kimi I hope you have an ava sleeper) She is also undoubtedly girly. She HAS to carry a baby and loves jewelry and pink toes. The icing on the perfect cake is that I know that she is FOREVER mine and that means the world to me.




6 comments:
The pictures and the babe are both completely gorgeous! Happy birthday to Ava.
Is Kimi having a baby?
Adorable pictures!
one of the best parts of my day, looking at my daughters blogs and seeing my grandchildren.
ahhh soo cute!! I love her! Her and Carson need to get married...if only he didn't steal her toys! haha.
I better have a baby that sleeps as much as Ava, or more, otherwise I will send it right back.
happy birthday cute girl!
Post a Comment