Apr 18, 2010

Ava's Birthday Party




Ava's birthday party was a hit. Thank you to everyone who showed up and for all the gifts. I had so much fun planning her party. I did however learn not to leave things till the night before, not to get sick the day before when you need to do everything you left for the last minute, and if at all possible keep your sweetie from getting a nasty eye/ear infection that week. Despite the lack of sleep, I was proud that Kreed and I pulled it off. Ava was not feeling herself but enjoyed the party and was ready for a nap halfway through. The party started at 12:30 and the last guests rolled out at 5:30. I am so mad that I couldn't find my camera so I didn't get any great pictures, just phone ones when I wasn't rushing around. I was so grateful for all the friends that showed up, I wished I could have talked to everyone more. Thanks goodness for Chickfila party nuggets for kids and thank goodness for my sister in law who made the most delish and prettiest cupcakes. Seriously I want more of them asap. Also having a kids art center and a trampoline was a great idea to keep all the critters busy. I think there were 30 kids running around. I wish I had more/better pictures but oh well. This party has helped prepare me for my 11 month olds birthday on Tuesday.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

*JULIA* said...

Looks like it turned out really cute. Emma keeps telling me about Ava Cakes birthday.

Bethany said...

Thanks, again. It was fun!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday to Ava! Sorry we couldn't make it! We need to get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Ava and Kayden are pretty much the cutest couple! Love all the pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...