May 25, 2010

Kini season

We have been swimming a lot at the gym because nothing tires Luke out like swimming. He is a little fish. My mom came with us last week and realized not only is it near impossible for me to work out beforehand, (I always hear a page to the daycare and know it's poop time) but chasing Ava and Luke around the pool burns plenty of calories.. Why is having a daughter like the gift that keeps on giving? As sad as it is that she is one, nothing beats a walking plump kini body.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jadie said...

look at that bathing suit!!! CUTE!!! looks like you are having fun in the sun!! what are your plans next week?? we need to hang out!! i will call you... lets plan something for sure!!!!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

she is working that suit! I love little baby bodies.

Five Bresees said...

I'm with you! Nothing tires kids out like water. I take them out almost every day.

I LOVE that cute little swim suit (and hat!).

I {heart} Nap Time said...

she's so cute!! we need to go swimming!! i still haven't taken him since i bought my pass!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...