This lil thing has made me want to throw in the towel the past couple days. I have been doing fun and active things with him everyday but he is relentless in harassing me. He has exhausted all niceness and brain function in me. I feel so blah as we speak. Not an ounce left for anyone. He is handsome though.These horrendous phone pictures do this vintage baby dress no justice. I can say vintage because it was mine and I am 25. I think it's my favorite dress she owns.
My camera has officially met it's maker. I am sad. If our reading this call Kreed and nudge him to buy me a new camera. It will be a belated birthday gift to him. He turned the old 26 on Tuesday and I am afraid I was lame. I was gone the whole day leaving him to meet the dishwasher repair man and do some dishes and vacuuming. We had a bunch of friends over for ice cream and he saw Robin Hood with some buds but I feel bad I didn't do much. He says he doesn't mind. His family didn't call him either so I feel doubly bad. He says no big deal. I will make it up to him. I love that red man so much. So glad he is mine forever.




2 comments:
uhh who told you that was your dress?? That was my baby dress before i let you wear it. Funny cuz I would never take it from mom.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kreed!!
Post a Comment