Sep 21, 2010

Baby Shower



I hosted a a baby shower at my house a couple weeks ago and it was so fun. It was for my good friend who is having a GIRL!  She is super girly and is a faboosh decorator so it was fun to throw a party for someone who appreciates the crafts. I enjoyed planning this so much. I love decorating and crafting for parties. 

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Jenna well done! Doing a bridal shower in two weeks, how did you do those little cupcake toppers? If you don't mind me askin...you can email me if you can laurenw822@gmail.com

Patty - Toys said...

I've recently discovered your blog here, and wish I would have stumbled upon it much sooner! It's now and my list, and I'll be back to read more very soon.

I {heart} Nap Time said...

I LOVED it!! You did such an amazing job! Everything turned out perfect! I love every detail! Thank you SO much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...