
My pale kids don't get sunburned. Luke has a nice brown tan line, even
lil red. That is all me. The one thing I can claim to be me in their genes.

I have been without a camera for too long. I think I might die. My sister is hopefully giving me one Friday. We went to
Sedona for 5 days, have had some big changes in the household and the kids get cuter in the face and more evil in the heart as each day passes. I need fresh pictures to blog about new things. Hopefully soon. At least the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills starts this month. That's all that matters.
4 comments:
did you make ava's skirt in the last pic? it's so adorable, and so are you're kids
"cuter in the face and more evil in the heart." love it. i can so relate. :)
Big changes in the household=baby #3?? :)
Glad you guys are doing well. The kids are adorable!
jenna... your kids are looking so cute! i keep meaning to comment and tell you how much fun we had seeing you this summer! we love to come over and visit! happy late bday to luke!! he is so cute! ava is always so stylish! love it! and you should serously be a party decorator! the baby shower you did was just lovely:) you are so talented! i hope you are all doing well!! you all look great!!!
Post a Comment