My cousin dressed Ava for the party (a privledge I never give to anyone) and I thought she looked like a little Gossip Girl. Her sparkly H&M dress had a big bow on it and was $1 at goodwill in brand new condition. Her tights are H&M last year and her DKNY coat is a hand me down from my sister. I think I might do a weekly WWW on Ava's clothes because they are all so cute and I want to remember all her outfits, really I do.
Jan 4, 2011
My cousin dressed Ava for the party (a privledge I never give to anyone) and I thought she looked like a little Gossip Girl. Her sparkly H&M dress had a big bow on it and was $1 at goodwill in brand new condition. Her tights are H&M last year and her DKNY coat is a hand me down from my sister. I think I might do a weekly WWW on Ava's clothes because they are all so cute and I want to remember all her outfits, really I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment