Feb 16, 2011

Isaac the Eagle

My blog is a happy blog that journals the great moments and I like it that way. So I won't tell you about the past few days that included Urgent Care, Two talks with cops, Stolen items, dipping over 100 strawberries and being so sick that I can't take care of my kids. Nope, instead I will tell you that about a thousand people came to my little brother Isaac's court of honor. Family members came from Las Vegas, Utah and California. It was a night all about Isaac and he loved the spotlight. He loves to talk in front of people and the show could have gone on forever (almost did).


Ava was so happy/hyper the entire time.


Luke was running a fever that night and felt horrible.


But he got to see his Katie.

 Ava never left Grandpa's arms. She bosses him real good.


We also had a going away party for my other brother. He will be living in China for at least a year.
We have a distance makes the heart grow fonder sort of relationship but Ava loves Gabe.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Five Bresees said...

I hope you guys are all doing well. :) Love the pictures!

Andrew said...

Thanks for posting pics of the court of honor. I wish I could have seen it.

tempppo said...

I can see a great family resemblance between Ava and her grandpa.

Wow -- sorry to hear about the yucky stuff in life. It's wonderful that you have such a great family to add a good balance to all the bad.

Natalie said...

as always, you and Ava look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...