Feb 6, 2011

A Little Super Bowlin


The closest thing we have to a family picture, and I look cute as a button in it.

Notice the hand around his neck? Ava is never far from him. Who does she want when she takes a bad fall? Bampa. Who sits with arms folded like a church mouse on the drive over? Who screams the whole way home? When she runs away at least I will know where to find her. Not like when I ran away from home -to the backyard.


Oh yes my mom is beautiful
Oh yes she is wearing a t-shirt necklace I made her
Oh yes she may never wear it again


 Ava giving Grandma her "Big eyes"
Game? What game? I ate a big salad with my mom and talked about intimacies
All the boys in one room (the other room) was splendid.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...