Feb 6, 2011

This Week...

Ru Ru started PreSchool. He LOVES it, and he makes his own toast in the morning.
What a stud.

Ava got some one on one time.

Daddy Long Legs

Most importantly Kreed and I went on a Spectacular Celebration date. We were not rushed while my parents watched the kids for almost six hours. My mom called me after our dinner and said don't come home yet we are having fun with the kids, while she was bathing/making them pancakes. Music to my ears. Kreed got a really amazing promotion this week and we were itching to celebrate.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Five Bresees said...

Isn't it crazy that our boys are old enough to be in preschool? I get sad thinking that next year Ethan will start Kindergarten :)

How's Ava doing while he's gone? How long are his school days?

Bethany said...

Hey, what preschool are you taking Luke to? I've been searching around here for some, and I can't believe how much they cost! I know he will love it, though:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...