May 13, 2011

Cheap Beauty Products



I just discovered this really cheap but wonderful bronzer by NYC. I hate when bronzers fade off and leave your cheeks with sparkles everywhere. This is a matte bronzer that when applied with a fluffy brush gives the perfect fake tan. It also somehow blends with different skin tones beautifully.  I love it so much and it is about $2.99 (found at at Target). This is a must!



Don't be afraid of this eighties color. Contrary to what most think, a hot pink blush when applied lightly flatters Every skin tone and really gives cheeks a bright and fresh look. It is hard to find  such a bright pink shade. Mac has a great one but I found this $3 ELF blush that is a twin.

This hairspray gives a very fine mist that leaves touchable and soft hair. Great for beachy curls and teasing.




Revlon 12 hour stay eye shadow in coffee bean.
Really stays on and the pigment is very high.

1 comment:

Machelle said...

I just tried out the Suave hairspray this morning. I LOVE IT, thanks for the reccomendation. Nothing has been working lately. (im a blog stalker from Glendale stake) I know your MIL... and love her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...