May 10, 2011

Mothers Day



Mothers day was great and as usual I made it all about ME. Since I know that I have the hardest job in the entire existence of jobs ( I remind Kreed daily) I made my family cater to my every whim. That included Kreed staying up late to clean the kitchen and sweep while I watched Real Housewives of O.C. That also included a great meal at my parents house where the boys did the work.



The unexpected highlight of my day was seeing this wee man walk up in Sacrament meeting and sing to me. He had his arm around his best bud the whole time and  I almost whipped out the camera phone at church. Almost.


Team Redhead







When I looked at these pictures I kept thinking Dora Dora Dora the explorer 


My mom is the world's nicest and bestest mom. Even though I am sure when I am forty she will still be nudging me to go to the doctor, wake up earlier and keep up on my laundry. I love her. She has boundless energy for my kids and is always crafting, playing and cooking with them. She knows them so well and loves them for the individuals they are. That goes for me as well. She is always the biggest supporter of my family. She even made me get off my sleepy bed to go get proposed to. Thank You Ma'am. She is so welcoming and does not talk ill of anyone! Even when I try very hard to get her to. She can always see the positive side to everything and is an example of strength and faith to me. I am very lucky I got her as a mom.


Grandpa's ride was a hit again.




As my camera was uploading I noticed these pictures that Luke had taken. Also one that included me getting ready but not dressed. Not cool.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Five Bresees said...

Happy Mother's Day :) Looks like you guys had a great day. The camera phone thing - so funny! Ethan loves to take pictures on mine too. Every now and then I have to go through and 'edit' them for those same reasons!

Bethany said...

I love that you have Kreed staying up to clean the kitchen... I'll have to have Joe start doing that next Mother's Day:) Oh, and it makes me laugh that Luke took a picture of you undressed and you didn't know it. Good thing you uploaded the pics and not some random person, right? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...