While I appreciate good photography very much and wish I could produce such images, I love me some blurry. After Sunday we were farting around on the bed and I won't let blurry bother me in capturing these sweet times. This one is so loved. Every day she gets so cute and is crawling out of the 1 1/2-2 stage that I don't love. She always says. "MAMMA YOOK, MAMMA YOOK!" and wants me to notice everything she does and can do by herself. She followed the plumber around on Friday saying you fixin it? I got Chocolate milk. Me Loves her.
1 comment:
Ava is SO adorable! Please help my little Lily grow out of the 2 year old stage! She is so sassy now :)
By the way, remember those headbands you made Lily when she was first born? Well, she has rediscovered her love for wearing things on her head. She carries them around with her all the time now!
Post a Comment