Jun 16, 2011

Dance Class

My prima Ballerina was more like psycho hyper run all over and not listen to miss Liza ballerina

Once Emmalyn arrived Ava was disinterested in dance

But she made sure to get her sticker at the end




Saying goodbye to Car Car

Waiting for Luke's class to get out





                                                   Luke loves his class. He is sort of the Man.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Five Bresees said...

How cute!!! I am DYING to get my kids into classes. We really don't have anything around :(

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

Where are you taking them? and how much is it? Kaylee's been asking me to take her and I want to get her into dance. They look so cute.

I {heart} Nap Time said...

haha that picture of them hugging is so funny! carson's face is cracking me up. he loves that class.. he's been practicing jumping all week. lol. love avas whole outfit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...