Jun 16, 2011

My 2 & 3 Yr. old









Posted by Picasa
This is a 5x a day conversation at our house

Luke: It's my Birthday next
Ava: No MY! Birday
Luke: NOOOOOO My Birthday
Ava: NOOO MY BIRDAY
(Scream scratch hit)
Ava and Luke: MY BIRDAY
Mom: Do u want to go in time out> By the way it's not either of your birthdays today
Ava: HAPPY BIRDAY TOOOOOOOO MEEEEEEEE!!!!!(singing)
Luke:NOOOO

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Hah hah, so cute! Don't you love the competitive ages they are right now?!?!

Love your pics.

Kinsly said...

Hahahaha! Seriously cracked me up, because this is totally my house. I swear I don't know what happened lately, but all they do is fight. We've got the definition of love/hate relationship going on don't we?

Kinsly said...

Man, I wish we lived by eachother, because our kids are so much the same and would totally get along....or maybe not?

Rachel said...

I just love how you color-coordinated Ava's headband to Luke's shirt. Whether it was on purpose or inadvertent, I like it just the same!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...