Aug 5, 2011

The heat had yet to really bother me until this week. I am ready for park weather. A couple of nights ago I filled a bunch of water balloons up and threw them on the trampoline. It was like Christmas for them, a sweaty Christmas. The kids get so crazy not being able to play outside, even though I try to keep them very busy. This week we spent a day with Grandma before school starts and we went to Imagination Avenue for hours and then to lunch. My mom had been gone for two weeks and called when she got back because she missed them and they were dying to go see her  too. We have been swimming a lot and last week I randomly took floaties off Luke and lo and behold he can swim! Like come up for air and swim on his back swim. I am proud of him, he is just like a dog, throw him in water and he will swim. Kreed and I started watching Friday NIght Lights this week and we really like it. We watch an episode a night in bed before we crash.






Ava is still the freaking apple of my eye and the pain in my neck. She may change clothes 5x a day and try to tell me what to wear but I luvs her. Last week I was trying on a dress for Kreed and he was really making a big deal about how cute and adorable I looked and Ava got so mad and made Kreed go into her room and watch her try on shoes. Such a Diva.She has learned the art of movie watching this summer thanks to my brother bringing home 60 dvds from Chiner. Yay for Tinkerbell!


The best part of this summer is that my kids are PLAYING together. They play superheroes and house and I love it. I am finally seeing the fruits of my unwanted labor. This must be the perk of having kids way too close. They always have a friends to play with. The bad thing is they are over ruling me and making me listen to Lion King soundtrack on a continual loop.

1 comment:

Five Bresees said...

Haha, I love this post. That first picture is what my kids do every day - run around outside naked. It's not even over 100 here, but they still insist on it. Must make them feel free?? Ava is getting so much hair! I love the story about her and the shoes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...