Aug 12, 2011

Play Factory

                             Lukes favorite thing was to climb high and then "fly" down on the rope.



Megan, Mayla and Aves. On Tuesday and Thursdays the price is 4.50 all day. This place was fun and is located in the fun for kids Desert Ridge



I was very sick and recovering from a tooth infection this day. I made it to play factory and just watched the kids go wild, until Ava started crying for Grandma's house. Luckily my parents live five minutes from the play factory. I went there and napped and got better. My parents took total care of the kids and made homemade soup. Since I am the one taking care of everyone at my house it was really nice to be taken care of.

Cousin Mayla and Megan came back to play at my parents after naps.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...