May 24, 2008

Never take my newborn out in a big crowd, let alone a baseball game.

Never take cheesy posed studio pictures. I take them every three months now.

Never let dogs and snotty nosed kids(sorry Em) kiss him on the lips.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a cute post Jenna. I have found myself doing the same thing with Olivia. ;)

Kent and Kate said...

I have done a lot of nevers with Afton too! I don't think there is one good way to raise a child.

Kent know Kimi. She was in his freshman ward at BYU. Small world!

US said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how much he looks like you, Kreed. How sweet a mini you. Say hi sometime. It'd be good to hear how you are.

White Family said...

I love that post! It's so true too I think every mother has a long list of nevers that end up being must haves in some cases. Chase has aways been a high maintenance little man too, and it's suprises even me when I think of the things I give him to make him happy when he's fussy (dum dums)I know horrible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...