May 24, 2008

Never let the baby sleep in my bed.....He hadn't touched his crib till four months. From 6 months on he has slept in a crib all night but comes in our bed at 5:45 and wakes up between his mom and dad and gets kisses, which we all love. I would do it again the same way.
Never give my kid sugar...his favorite food is Haggen daz. I once even gave him a swig of soda to stop the crying at a restaurant. SIGH.


Never give him "Food" until about 9 months. One day when he was small he was trying to drink the pears that my mom was feeding him, she promptly made him french toast and when he gobbled it up she told me I need to feed this boy. He eats whatever we eat and never chokes and still eats mothers milk like a heffer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...