
Never let my baby cry....Impossible! I imagined I would meet all my babies needs and he would never fuss. So wrong. Luke came out a little grumpy and he is just a little high maintnance guy. I still meet all his needs and he is very happy but he was a fusser.

NEVER let my baby watch T.V.! Never was there a better cure for a baby that screamed in the car than a portable
DVD player and Baby Einstein. He also loves Wiggles, Mickey playhouse and Little Bear. Seriously he watches cartoons! I really do feel guilty about this one, but 20 minutes more of sleep when he gets up at 6 is so needed for a happy mom.

Never going to give my child juice bottles. He really loves water but lately as an afternoon snack when we go out I give him chilled water with a little
apple juice. He loves it. I cringe.

Never let my mom in the delivery room....It was so nice to have her there, and she loves that she saw Luke take his first breath. I
definitely needed her there.
1 comment:
Jenna that one with the hat is sad. What did you to do him? I think its ok to never let him watch teletubies.
Post a Comment